Grand Loft Suite on Anthem

st5310

My wife and I are considering booking a Grand Loft Suite on Anthem in the next year or two.  As we usually book Grand Suites on Royal ships we are familiar with the perks (Coastal Kitchen, internet, Suite Lounge), but the Grand Loft offers some extras that intrigue me, one of which is the "Complimentary Royal Replenish Package."  Can anyone tell me what that is exactly?  Also, feel free to share your experience in this category, i.e. genie, etc. 

Thank you kindly.

Neil

7 minutes ago, st5310 said:

My wife and I are considering booking a Grand Loft Suite on Anthem in the next year or two.  As we usually book Grand Suites on Royal ships we are familiar with the perks (Coastal Kitchen, internet, Suite Lounge), but the Grand Loft offers some extras that intrigue me, one of which is the "Complimentary Royal Replenish Package."  Can anyone tell me what that is exactly?  Also, feel free to share your experience in this category, i.e. genie, etc. 

Thank you kindly.

Neil

Not sure where you are getting this info, but there is no "Replenish" package anymore.   That was renamed to Refreshment some time ago.  It is the non-alcoholic drink package. 

1 minute ago, Host Clarea said:

Not sure where you are getting this info, but there is no "Replenish" package anymore.   That was renamed to Refreshment some time ago.  It is the non-alcoholic drink package.

Got it from the Royal Caribbean web site after selecting the sailing and suite in "Find a Cruise" mode.  In the "view details" link it reads replenish package.  Thank you for the correction.  Sounds like it is just a name change rather than a change in actual service, is that correct?

1 minute ago, st5310 said:

Got it from the Royal Caribbean web site after selecting the sailing and suite in "Find a Cruise" mode.  In the "view details" link it reads replenish package.  Thank you for the correction.  Sounds like it is just a name change rather than a change in actual service, is that correct?

Correct, just a name change.

We were in a Grand Loft in September, will be in one March and again in November on Anthem.  We enjoyed the room, we were in 10720.  The 3 balcony's were different.  The one off the upstairs bed was never used and they were a little smaller than we had hoped.  In November we will be in a back Grand Loft, 10724, and after having seen that suite it has a little more room.  The Ultimate Drink Package is included.  Our genie was Derick, we hope to have him the next 2 sailings and he did whatever we requested, from booking all meals, shows, and for my son and husband the iFly when ever they could get in.  Depending on which way you go, north or south, the North Star is nice if going doing the NE/Canada route.  If you have never been in Star Class you will have an experience you will remember.  If you have had a genie before, remember they are all different and some are better than others.  We thought Derick was the best so far, he was one of the first genies and has been on the Anthem since the program started.  He will meet you where you are scheduled, meals, activities, shows, etc, and make sure you have the seat you want and in the case of dining will stay until your waiter comes.  We loved the Anthem and what it had to offer, which is why we have 2 more sailings booked on her and then we are on the Ovation in Sept. 2020 for Alaska.  If you have any other questions I can try to answer.

1 hour ago, lovescats5 said:

We were in a Grand Loft in September, will be in one March and again in November on Anthem.  We enjoyed the room, we were in 10720.  The 3 balcony's were different.  The one off the upstairs bed was never used and they were a little smaller than we had hoped.  In November we will be in a back Grand Loft, 10724, and after having seen that suite it has a little more room.  The Ultimate Drink Package is included.  Our genie was Derick, we hope to have him the next 2 sailings and he did whatever we requested, from booking all meals, shows, and for my son and husband the iFly when ever they could get in.  Depending on which way you go, north or south, the North Star is nice if going doing the NE/Canada route.  If you have never been in Star Class you will have an experience you will remember.  If you have had a genie before, remember they are all different and some are better than others.  We thought Derick was the best so far, he was one of the first genies and has been on the Anthem since the program started.  He will meet you where you are scheduled, meals, activities, shows, etc, and make sure you have the seat you want and in the case of dining will stay until your waiter comes.  We loved the Anthem and what it had to offer, which is why we have 2 more sailings booked on her and then we are on the Ovation in Sept. 2020 for Alaska.  If you have any other questions I can try to answer.

Lovescats5, really appreciate the info.  Thank you for the detail.  Nothing more to ask comes to mind at the moment, but I may take you up on your kind offer later, If I may.

I am familiar with the Star class in general, Allura317, thank you.  You are absolutely right that suite class on any Royal ship raises the bar, but especially the Star Class on the larger boats.  For me, the square footage is not the priority, but rather the extras that attach, not that the additional space isn't nice, mind you.  Our venturing into the Grand Loft category will likely only happen once, but I would never book lower than Grand Suite.

16 minutes ago, st5310 said:

I am familiar with the Star class in general, Allura317, thank you.  You are absolutely right that suite class on any Royal ship raises the bar, but especially the Star Class on the larger boats.  For me, the square footage is not the priority, but rather the extras that attach, not that the additional space isn't nice, mind you.  Our venturing into the Grand Loft category will likely only happen once, but I would never book lower than Grand Suite.

Yes, I completely agree with you on this.  When I can splurge on Star Class, I normally do it for all the amenities, experience, etc. rather than the room.  The room is just where I sleep and shower, quite frankly.  I interpreted your original post about being confused about the amenities/extras of Star Class which is why I attached the link for you, sorry for my misunderstanding.  Enjoy your cruise if you end up booking!