Has anyone else ever hit submit on a reply, it changes to save but does not post?

I've been in a similar circumstance.  This morning I replied to a post, hit submit and nothing appeared to have happened.  I should have known better than to try again without getting off the thread and then checking it for the update but I was in a hurry and just posted it again successfully.  The next time I looked at the thread (luckily within the edit period) I realized I had posted twice.  I just edited the second posting by deleting it and adding 'sorry, duplicate post' but it was annoying (and I've had it happen infrequently in the past since the software was upgraded this past fall).

2 hours ago, ontheweb said:

this has happened to me a few times including today. But then I replied to a different thread and the reply did post. This new upgrade gets weirder and weirder all the time.

I believe they are still tweaking things around here.  Periodically that affects the posting sequence.  

53 minutes ago, capriccio said:

I've been in a similar circumstance.  This morning I replied to a post, hit submit and nothing appeared to have happened.  I should have known better than to try again without getting off the thread and then checking it for the update but I was in a hurry and just posted it again successfully.  The next time I looked at the thread (luckily within the edit period) I realized I had posted twice.  I just edited the second posting by deleting it and adding 'sorry, duplicate post' but it was annoying (and I've had it happen infrequently in the past since the software was upgraded this past fall).

I've also hit submit again, but instead of duplicate posts, neither has shown up.