How Would I Contact a Moderator to Edit Post 1 in a Sticky Thread?

Maybe I'm getting old but I can't see how to contact a Mod to update an old post in a sticky.  I've been maintaining the 'Regent Seven Seas "SuiteGuru" - quick reviews & ratings of Regent Seven Seas suites!" thread and I just added a new spreadsheet for their upcoming ship next year.  I'd like to copy the link in Post 201 into Post 1 so all five ships are listed in the same initial post.  Who would be able to do that for me?  Thanks!! 

21 minutes ago, UUNetBill said:

Maybe I'm getting old but I can't see how to contact a Mod to update an old post in a sticky.  I've been maintaining the 'Regent Seven Seas "SuiteGuru" - quick reviews & ratings of Regent Seven Seas suites!" thread and I just added a new spreadsheet for their upcoming ship next year.  I'd like to copy the link in Post 201 into Post 1 so all five ships are listed in the same initial post.  Who would be able to do that for me?  Thanks!! 

Use the "report post" link in the upper right of the post you want to update.  It's not just for reporting bad posts.  Just tell them exactly what you want to do.