Orlando Suggestions

3smithboys

We just booked our August flights for our Breeze cruise, and we are not flying out of MCO until 8pm. We are planning on renting a car at the port and then spending the day in Orlando. I was thinking that we would get to Orlando by 11ish (does that sound correct), which would give us approximately 6 hours to do something.... My kids are older- three boys who will be 21, 16, and 16 if that helps with  your suggestions! Thanks! 

Hi

I would suggest the Kennedy Space Center. Easy to get to from the port and it should keep everyone's interest.  

hope this helps 

have a great cruise

just thought I'd mention...look online for what you can see and do there, as well as pricing

Edited by Nic6318

I do love DS.... going to Splitsville or seeing a movie might work to kill some time. I’ll ask the boys what they think about KSC. Not sure if they are too interested... we’ve been before, but it was a while ago. I will look up Gatorland.... that’s a new one! Thanks for the suggestions... if there are any more, I’d love them! 

When my husband and I had an evening flight out of MCO, we booked a room at the Hyatt INSIDE the Airport. We had lunch , relaxed, took a nap and were rested up for our flight back home to California. The room was not expensive (which I know is subjective). You can check prices online.

We also were coming back from a 7 day cruise. 

Just an idea though. Why not have the "boys" go exploring while you & hubby have a romantic ending to your vacation?

🌸🌸 Bobbi 

Edited by Markmom18