Change Dining time after First Night

stevea326

We're set to sail on the Nieuw Statendam in a few weeks and have the late reserved dining time. My wife and I are not sure if we will like eating that late, but wanted to try it once to see if we like it. If we end up not liking that time will we be able to switch to anytime dining in the middle of the cruise? It would just be the two of us. Thanks!

15 minutes ago, stevea326 said:

We're set to sail on the Nieuw Statendam in a few weeks and have the late reserved dining time. My wife and I are not sure if we will like eating that late, but wanted to try it once to see if we like it. If we end up not liking that time will we be able to switch to anytime dining in the middle of the cruise? It would just be the two of us. Thanks!

Best answer - maybe.

You need to ask the dining room manager about changing times.  If there are openings on the early seating, chances are you could get moved.

No way of knowing for sure ahead of time, though.

The OP asked if they could switch from late seating to anytime dining after the first night, and the answer is yes, you certainly can.  Sometimes you switch because the time isn't right, or you just don't click with the others at the table after a couple of nights.  Just let the Dining Room Manager know you won't be at that seating any longer and you can go to anytime dining.

Smooth Sailing!  🙂🙂🙂