Ft. Lauderdale Airport to port

bhook2650

Flights into FLL are often cheaper than Miami, especially if you fly Southwest, so quite a few people do this. It's 27 miles or about 40 minutes depending on traffic. Uber will likely be your cheapest, although shared shuttles are also a cheaper option than a taxi. Expect to pay around $30-45 total for Uber

Uber is so much better then a shared shuttle.  Consider that when you use a shared shuttle you will likely have multiple pick-up points so you will often sit in a van (or mini bus) waiting for others to board.  Once at the port your shuttle will likely stop at multiple ships and you may find yourself again waiting while they unload some passengers and dig out their luggage.  With Uber or Lyft you will have a private car/driver who will come to your exact location and take you directly to the proper pier.

Hank

I virtually always fly to FLL for Miami cruises.  I prefer to use SAS Transportation for port to airport transfers.  Last month, it was $13 if paid in cash per person (although I was travelling with a group of 6 which may have given us a small discount.)  It's $15 max if paid in cash with SAS.  

I've also used QLS (Quality Limousine Service.)  Their prices and service are about the same as SAS.

We also fly Southwest into FLL. We use MJS Transport. $15 per person each way. They pick up at the airport and many Fort Lauderdale hotels. We’ve had some pretty early flights back home and they’ve gotten us to the airport in plenty of time.