FIRST TIME CRUISER - JUST MADE FINAL PAYMENT-WHAT SHOULD I EXPECT NOW?

PoohUnderstands

Just recently made a final payment for our May, 2019 cruise.  On other lines I have just gone in and printed out my boarding passes and luggage tags, etc.  But can't see where I can do that in the Disney web site.  Does Disney Cruising send you a packet of information like Disney does when you stay in one of their hotels?  If so, when should I expect this information no later than?  Thanks for helping this newbie!

Pooh

9 minutes ago, 1025cruise said:

If its your first time, you will need to wait until 90 days to book anything.

First time cruisers' booking window is 75 days, not 90 days. Once that window opens, you will be able to do everything you need to do online. Under "My Disney Cruise", click on "My Reservations". Under Cruise details, you will see "My Online Check In". The website has changed a bit since our last cruise, but I assume that once your booking window opens, a link will become active to allow you to continue.

Edited by gometros

1 hour ago, PoohUnderstands said:

So on 2/18 when my booking window opens, I can also print out boarding passes, etc.?  I should expect nothing to come to me in the mail itself?

Pooh

DCL still mails out "documents".  That is, a booklet with necessary information about your cruise (room #, itinerary, important phone numbers, transfer info if you have them, etc).  Typically you'll receive these around 30 days out.

Time was you had to print out the signature sheet from the online check in process, but now it's just a page with your boarding info.

1 hour ago, Shmoo here said:

DCL still mails out "documents".  That is, a booklet with necessary information about your cruise (room #, itinerary, important phone numbers, transfer info if you have them, etc).  Typically you'll receive these around 30 days out.

Time was you had to print out the signature sheet from the online check in process, but now it's just a page with your boarding info.

Thank you for the information.

Pooh