Is Sky Suite Deck 12 Ok Location on Reflection

beachhouse

I need advice from any Celebrity cruisers. I have a Sky Suite on Deck 12 on hold but just realized the pool is on Deck 14 . My suite is not below the pool tho, it’s just below deck chairs.

I don’t know what’s on Deck 13, it’s not listed . Is Deck 12 a bad location as far as noise?

Nope- we have stayed on that deck.  On the Silhouette most Sky Suites are below the buffet- not a problem.  Typically you might hear some low sounding vacuuming in the evening- but muffled and you really will not be bothered at all- I would never want a cabin below the gym or under or over the nightclubs or theatre.

Enjoy your cruise

Hi,

We were in one of the corner Sky suites on Reflection in January on deck 12 and I highly recommend it.  Yes, you may here the occasional chair being pulled out on the deck above (just outside the Oceanview Buffet) but really only during the day and I didn't find it bothersome.  The view and the size of the veranda were spectacular.  Plus, it's nice and quiet back there - no loud voices or running in the hall because you're so far back.  It's our preferred place.  Enjoy your cruise.

FSR44

We were in 2108 last November.  That suite is the last one forward and just 3 from the fitness center and the front elevators and stairs.  It was a great and very quiet location.  The added plus is that the balcony is right at the start of the external widening.  It resulted in the balcony being extra large.  We loved the location.

We stayed in a hump Aqua class cabin on Deck 12 on Reflection without problem and in fact booked a similar cabin again. There isn't a Deck 13 on any Celebrity ship, they skip that number for superstitious reasons I guess.

There is a sticky at the top of the forum with reviews of many cabins. We had considered a sky suite on deck 12 for an upcoming cruise, and after reading the reviews discovered that it really does depend upon location and your tolerance for noise.  Some are in quieter/carpeted areaes and some are not.