How to check Mariner Status details

Iris5383

I have previously seen on the HAL website details of my Mariner status. It listed each cruise and the number of days I earned for each. When I look on "My Account" now, I can see the number of cruise days, number of bonus days, total days, and Mariner status. But I can't find where all my cruises are listed and the number of days attributed to each cruise. Is that information will available? I emailed HAL a few days ago and haven't received a reply yet.

I can't seem to get my wife's cruise history. When I go to, "my account" and cruise history only mine show up when I put in her mariner # and email it keeps coming back to my account.  

3 hours ago, Iris5383 said:

But I can't find where all my cruises are listed and the number of days attributed to each cruise.

It's not in a nice, compact table anymore, but under MyAccount / MyMarinerStatus I see a Cruise History giving the details of each cruise date with the base and bonus credits. BTW to get to My Account I first must click Already Booked, even though I am not.

On ‎2‎/‎9‎/‎2019 at 2:15 PM, Copper10-8 said:

Go to Mariner Status after you sign in, then  scroll down to cruise history

Thanks, Copper!  I tried to find it on my I-phone last night and couldn't.  Will try now from my desktop. We just  disembarked Veendam a week ago today after a 21 day Collectors Cruise.  Bought a ring onboard so I'm anxious to see how that adds up!

On 2/9/2019 at 3:11 PM, ski ww said:

I can't seem to get my wife's cruise history. When I go to, "my account" and cruise history only mine show up when I put in her mariner # and email it keeps coming back to my account.  

I too can not check other family members status. It always goes to mine. I used to be able to look up everyone individually via their Mariner #.