Where is the departure for the Flora in the Galapagos?

javalsu

I don't think Choice air offers flights from Quito or Guyaquil to Baltra, where all the celebrity ships depart and return.  Additionally, you will have to get from the airport to the zodiac to take you to the ship.

Check with  your TA and/or Celebrity to see how you make the connection.  It's not like other ports where you just take a taxi to the pier, check in and board.  

One of the things that makes Celebrity such a great choice for Galapagos is that they offer the package from Quito with charter flights to/from Baltra.  With the package, you are only responsible for getting yourself to Quito [or using Choice Air to get there] – then Celebrity takes over with your transfer to the JW Marriott in Quito, your sightseeing in Quito, and the unique Celebrity charter flight from Quito direct to Baltra.

If you are trying to do a cruise-only option, you have bought yourself a packload of connection planning.  You will have to take a scheduled flight from Quito, via Guayaquil, to Baltra – and make sure you get there before the Celebrity charter so they can transfer you to the ship before it sails.  But maybe I misunderstood your question.

No you understood correctly.  My family is from Ecuador, so I actively avoided the package so I have the time to spend with my family.  

It's worth sacrificing a few hours of planning for that.  However, the celebrity website is a blackhole when it comes to information. 

Based on our Galapagos experience, I would suggest making your own way to Ecuador, spending time with your family then meeting up with the group for one night at the J W  Marriott , and taking the charter flight with the group.  One couple on our cruise had done that, although I am not sure how they arranged it, or what it cost.  Another couple had flown to the islands a day early in order to be there when the ship boarded in Baltra.

Sheila