Chefs table

brtls5

I did a search on the forums but couldn’t come up with answers to my questions. 

I want to book the Chefs Table for my parents on our sailing. I also want to pay for it. Are you able to book something like that for someone? Do you pay when you book? Is it when you go you’re charged? Has anyone done this before? I think my dad would love it and he wouldn’t pay for himself to do it. Thanks!

8 minutes ago, brtls5 said:

I did a search on the forums but couldn’t come up with answers to my questions. 

I want to book the Chefs Table for my parents on our sailing. I also want to pay for it. Are you able to book something like that for someone? Do you pay when you book? Is it when you go you’re charged? Has anyone done this before? I think my dad would love it and he wouldn’t pay for himself to do it. Thanks!

You pay the night.  If you are attending, it should be no problem

Sometimes it depends on the ship.  When we were on the Breeze, they charged us that morning and left the receipt in the room.  We had to go to guest services to get things moved around.  Other times we have been charged at the table, then there is no issue paying for someone else.