Dress attire for Celebrity Summit

Lori_chapman2002

We cruise many times a year, but this is our first on Celebrity.  Is it alright to wear dress capri's on the non formal nights?  Also, will the nice flip flops pass inspection to get into the dining areas.  Not the cheap ones, the ones that are stylish with embellishments and such.

17 minutes ago, Lori_chapman2002 said:

We cruise many times a year, but this is our first on Celebrity.  Is it alright to wear dress capri's on the non formal nights?  Also, will the nice flip flops pass inspection to get into the dining areas.  Not the cheap ones, the ones that are stylish with embellishments and such.

I wear dress flip flops as my chic night footwear. Have a wedge heel, thick strap with glitter/sparkly stuff. No one has ever mentioned anything. I wear capris quite a bit on non chic nights.

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, Lori_chapman2002 said:

thank you, I have many different kinds.  On Royal or Carnival any that I wear have been appropriate, but this is a first for Celebrity. 

I've often worn capris to dine in MDR, and specialty restaurants without issue. Nice sandals have also never been an issue. The fact that you're concerned enough to ask about the appropriateness of your attire indicates that you'll most likely be fine. 

• Like 1

On 2/15/2019 at 12:01 PM, Lori_chapman2002 said:

thank you, I have many different kinds.  On Royal or Carnival any that I wear have been appropriate, but this is a first for Celebrity. 

Lori

Saw your posting in another area regarding your roll call - thought I would respond here also in hopes of finding you!

You do not have to “join” a roll call; merely participate in one by posting in it (assuming someone else has already created the roll call thread for your cruise.)

To find your roll call, click on “Find Your Celebrity Roll Call” near the top of the Celebrity Cruises Forum. There should be a gold star next to it.

This will take you to a page where you can select your ship and the month of your sailing from pull-down menus.

After selecting the ship and month, you can scroll down to a list of the few cruises for your ship in that month.

To enter the roll call for your cruise, click on “View Discussion” for your cruise.

Usually there will be several pages in your roll call; to see the most recent postings, go to the last page of the thread.

Enjoy!