Suite perks?

Zeno

Not much. You do get double mariner days, if that's important to you.

No free laundry or priority anything. You don't get to use the Neptune lounge or the concierge service. You supposedly get a dedicated phone line (a phone concierge) for reservations, etc, but I think it just goes to the front desk. There might be binoculars you can use. 

On the smaller ships, they call the balcony cabins "vista suites" to justify the rather high cost for a standard balcony cabin because there aren't that many of them. They give you double mariner days to soften the blow. 

We have been in a Vista Suite 2x. I would say they aren't really a suite in our view. 

The room is bigger, which we like. I think the robes are upgraded, we had a bit of fresh fruit, elemis bath gel/shampoo etc. 

You do not get any traditional suite perks:

No suite lounge, 

no special restaurant or room service menu

no free laundry

no bar set-up

no priority boarding, tender

no free laundry and dry cleaning

You do get the perks with the Neptune and Pinnacle Suites.

You will like the larger room, as we did.

We are sailing in a Neptune Suite for the 1st time and May and will certainly do a review and report back on CC.

Edited by dundeene

1 hour ago, dundeene said:

We have been in a Vista Suite 2x. I would say they aren't really a suite in our view. 

The room is bigger, which we like. I think the robes are upgraded, we had a bit of fresh fruit, elemis bath gel/shampoo etc. 

You do not get any traditional suite perks:

No suite lounge, 

no special restaurant or room service menu

no free laundry

no bar set-up

no priority boarding, tender

no free laundry and dry cleaning

You do get the perks with the Neptune and Pinnacle Suites.

You will like the larger room, as we did.

We are sailing in a Neptune Suite for the 1st time and May and will certainly do a review and report back on CC.

Even those of us in the inside cabins receive fresh fruit, if we ask our steward to refresh the bowl each day, and we get the same Elemis bath/shampoo products, robes, and depending on the ship. huge cabins, some over 250 square feet, alas, no window or balcony.

OP, if you want suite perks, book a NS, as it truly is the sweet suite life.  Sometimes they go on sale, but not often if a cruise is selling well.  Keep checking HA site or mail if you've signed up for the offers.  Have a nice voyage regardless of the cabin you select.

34 minutes ago, knittinggirl said:

You get the "No Host Mini-Bar."  Basically a set-up of 6 glasses.   They also put towels on the floor by the bed at night.  Not sure why.

The vista suite on the smaller ships is the "cheapest" way to get a balcony.

It isn't a towel. It's like a large napkin, a place for your slippers. If you look closely, woven into it are "Good night" along one side and "Good morning" along the opposite side. At least that's what I've seen in a NS.