Tour company for Sorrento, Amalfi Coast, Pompeii and Positano

tyler6597

My wife and I took a private tour to Sorrento, Amalfi Coast, Pompeii and Positano and the tour ended up in Sorrento and had a guide. This was on a celebrity cruise and I'm hoping someone out there might know the name or can suggest some private tours. It was a great tour.

• 3 weeks later...

I would second AP Tours. They were excellent and we would gladly use them again. Sarah promptly answered our emails and made sure that we put together the exact tour that we wanted. We had a wonderful tour of Positano, Amalfi, and Ravello. It was our anniversary and our guide, Roberto, arranged an excellent lunch at a restaurant in Ravello with incredible views.  We made several additional photo stops including overlooking Naples, Mount Vesuvius, and Sorrento. Roberto was very friendly and an excellent driver. We were never rushed. He returned us to port in Salerno with adequate time. Enjoy your trip!

https://italytours.eu/naples-tours-napplessorrentoamalfi/pompeii-sorrento-positano/

Ahoy Tyler6967 

The above link is to the tour that you asked about..  

We toured from the Port of Naples, last October with Italytours.eu for the Pompeii,  Sorrento, and Positano tour that also included the Amalfi coast.   We had a driver and a guide for 14 people in a small van.   We cannot say enough about Italytours.eu,  their itinerary,  guide, and their driver.  We also stopped for photo ops at different overlook sites.   Oh my gosh!   It was worth every Euro paid.   

We liked italytours so much, that we are booked again this May....   

Dorothy 

• 1 month later...
On 2/22/2019 at 7:23 AM, tyler6597 said:

My wife and I took a private tour to Sorrento, Amalfi Coast, Pompeii and Positano and the tour ended up in Sorrento and had a guide. This was on a celebrity cruise and I'm hoping someone out there might know the name or can suggest some private tours. It was a great tour.

We have used APTours twice, and have booked them for our upcoming trip.  Impeccable, professional service.  Contact Sara at www.aptours.it 

On 3/13/2019 at 6:04 PM, nmcruzr said:

We have used AP Tours - wonderful company, great tour guides and a good variety of tours at a reasonable price!  The gastronomic tour we took with them was amazing.  We will be using them again this summer.

https://www.aptours.it/

I've used AP Tours twice and would certainly use them again. They really are wonderful.