Huge Problem!

We were on a cruise in late September and I fell madly in love. We cruised once again in January but I could not stop thinking about her.

Here's the problem: She's overweight. She weighs 138,000 tons. I thought a few trips to Jenny Craig would do the trick, but on second thought I don't want her to loose her Radiance. What I mean to say is, her Brilliance is absolutely mind - boggling. I myself understand that I am no true Jewel and agree I've never been able to Navigator properly. I've tried, but I seek Adventure and often would Serenade her with my own Mariner experiences to no avail. Unfortunately, she just demands her Freedom.

What should I do? I think a free cruise from RCCL would cure me. I also think that with all of your best wishes and tons of pressure on RCCL, my dream can be reached. "bumping" would be considered acceptable in this, my time of need.

Thank you in advance, and we've never been in a suite.

Well if RCCL doesn't give in to your request to be an EXPLORER and VOYAGER helping you become a better NAVIGATOR and MARINER OF THE SEAS, they just may be dampening your SPIRIT and PRIDE and having you feel like your losing your FREEDOM to sail on the SEAs.

You could always abandon RCCL and try and CELEBRATE your PRIDE OF AMERICA on another cruise line. I am sure other lines would love to have your SPIRIT, PRIDE, and GLORY on their ship as you plan your next FANTASY HOLIDAY vacation in PARADISE. If you get your request some day, please enjoy the rest of the day in the SUN. When the STARs come out at night, DREAM all night of that FANTASY vacation you will be planning. At the crack of DAWN, please update us of the VICTORY you have recieved. Just let us know if you plan on a CARIBBEAN, HAWAII, PACIFIC, or TAHITIAN cruise.

Let me be the first to thank ABOVE_SEA_LEVEL_CRUISER for the INSPIRATION for all of us to use our IMAGINATIONs on this thread.

Look. The other good folks on this thread have been overly-condescending. The fact is, you have fallen in love with a ship. She may be well-stacked, but watch out for those propellors! I hope you don't get involved in a TUG of love and that you can eventually sail into the sunset together. Just remember that she can be stretched at any time, whereas you would have to undergo expensive Swedish surgery....er...or so I've read...somewhere....maybe.

Alan

Archived