Tampa Port FTTF embarkation time?

CruisinLJ

Captain, sir!

This is great information.

Does this mean that check-in starts at 10:30?  Or can one check-in earlier?  I know there's an online function but you still need to stop by a counter for the cabin key card, right?

Thanks!

Dr. Jamba

I prefer to be called Evil Genius!

Edited by DrJamba
updated signature

15 minutes ago, DrJamba said:

Captain, sir!

This is great information.

Does this mean that check-in starts at 10:30?  Or can one check-in earlier?  I know there's an online function but you still need to stop by a counter for the cabin key card, right?

Thanks!

Dr. Jamba

I prefer to be called Evil Genius!

We sailed on Miracle out of Tampa in December. The S&S cards were located by your cabin door.  This has been the same process on every Carnival cruise we have been on recently. 

4 minutes ago, PhillyFan33579 said:

We sailed on Miracle out of Tampa in December. The S&S cards were located by your cabin door.  This has been the same process on every Carnival cruise we have been on recently. 

So, does this mean when you check in online and purchase FTTF, your S&S cards are waiting for you at the cabin?  Or is a case of one has nothing to do with the other?

Thank you for your prompt reply!

7 hours ago, DrJamba said:

So, does this mean when you check in online and purchase FTTF, your S&S cards are waiting for you at the cabin?  Or is a case of one has nothing to do with the other?

Yes. We sailed the end of November and had FTTF.  We arrived early and went to our cabin as soon as we boarded. The cards were in a sealed envelope in our box. Just to clarify - you still have to check in when you arrive at the terminal even though you did the online check-in.

8 hours ago, DrJamba said:

S&S cards are located at the cabin door for all passengers, so this has nothing to do with FTTF. 

52 minutes ago, PhillyFan33579 said:

S&S cards are located at the cabin door for all passengers, so this has nothing to do with FTTF. 

Oh, wow, that's new to me!  My last cruise was 2 years ago and we were given the cards at the check-in counter and I thought we used them to board the ship.  Sounds like things have changed.

Thanks for your help!

1 hour ago, sunonfire said:

Yes. We sailed the end of November and had FTTF.  We arrived early and went to our cabin as soon as we boarded. The cards were in a sealed envelope in our box. Just to clarify - you still have to check in when you arrive at the terminal even though you did the online check-in.

I kinda figured that even with OLCI we would have to stop at the check-in counters.  But it seems that the process has been changed since our last cruise 2 years ago.

Thanks!