2019 Changes to Drink Packages?

813Diver

3 hours ago, Host Clarea said:

I was pretty sure that there was a sparkling wine selection that was less than $13 per glass.

There is. You just have to find the bar that has it. I know on Symphony, for sure, that the Trellis Bar and Vintages had at least one sparkling wine by the glass that was under the price point.

4 hours ago, tahqa said:

There is. You just have to find the bar that has it. I know on Symphony, for sure, that the Trellis Bar and Vintages had at least one sparkling wine by the glass that was under the price point.

I am going on Indy of the Seas and will have the deluxe drinks package. I like to start the cruise with a glass or 2 of sparkling wine. It seems Vintages might be the place to get it within the drink package limit so does anyone know it's opening time? We normally board early i.e. 11am ish

Curious - we enjoy the specialty beers, which can exceed $12. I don't mind paying a couple dollars difference. But this fine print from RCL is unclear. Are specialty beers not included? Or only up to the $12 limit? My old grammar teacher would have a field day diagramming this sentence.

Package does not include room service, mini bar items and souvenir glassware, specialty beers as listed on bar menus, or
super premium category beverages above $12

6 minutes ago, jesters said:

Curious - we enjoy the specialty beers, which can exceed $12. I don't mind paying a couple dollars difference. But this fine print from RCL is unclear. Are specialty beers not included? Or only up to the $12 limit? My old grammar teacher would have a field day diagramming this sentence.

Package does not include room service, mini bar items and souvenir glassware, specialty beers as listed on bar menus, or
super premium category beverages above $12

Beers are not subject to the max price amount in the beverage package.  Virtually all are included.  The only one that comes to mind that is not included is Chimay Blue 750ml, and you cannot pay the difference to get it, you pay full price.

18 hours ago, smokey01 said:

I am going on Indy of the Seas and will have the deluxe drinks package. I like to start the cruise with a glass or 2 of sparkling wine. It seems Vintages might be the place to get it within the drink package limit so does anyone know it's opening time? We normally board early i.e. 11am ish

Since Indy doesn't have a Trellis bar it does seem that Vintages is  your best bet. Their standard menu lists one sparkling wine for $12, however I don't know when they open on boarding day. 

On 2/24/2019 at 10:19 PM, 813Diver said:

Yes, you will be able to get a basic dirty martini with any of the vodkas listed in the document i linked in the first post. 

Drinks at Starbucks are not included, but specialty coffees at Cafe Promenade are included. 

CAfe Promenade on the Anthem serves Starbucks coffee drinks so you are good to go there.