Questions regarding beverage package

kroeni

We just booked the May 19 Reagatta cruise with oulife ultimate. In the online account I see the OBC but not the beverage package. Is this okay ? How does it work with the 3 excursions inclued? I collect three and and check out I see if they are for free?

We are also on this cruise with the OLife ultimate and had same queries. The beverage package will not show unless it is one that you have paid for. The free excursions are restricted to non OE and OS. Select and then go to checkout and will show as zero to pay. You can use your OBC to pay for OE and OS excursions or for any additional excursions over the three free ones. Look forward to seeing you on board

• Like 1

6 hours ago, kroeni said:

We just booked the May 19 Reagatta cruise with oulife ultimate. In the online account I see the OBC but not the beverage package. Is this okay ? How does it work with the 3 excursions inclued? I collect three and and check out I see if they are for free?

Does the  Beverage package   show on your invoice as a perk ??

It will be  the Beer/Wine by the glass at lunch & dinner Package   unless it states  the Prestige  package

https://www.oceaniacruises.com/value/beverage-wine-packages/

I  am guessing that  non North Americans  are getting all 3  O Life  choices

New to O but not cruising and this thread has got me thinking. I am on the 16 - 26 March 2019 sailing on Riviera which I booked via my travel agent under the O Life Ultimate offer. However, while the 6 shore excursions are detailed on my on-line account and Cruise Vacation Guide, the included gratuities, meal time drinks package and $600 on board credit are not shown. Is this normal for O or do I need to be contacting them before I get on the ship?

Just now, nigelc said:

New to O but not cruising and this thread has got me thinking. I am on the 16 - 26 March 2019 sailing on Riviera which I booked via my travel agent under the O Life Ultimate offer. However, while the 6 shore excursions are detailed on my on-line account and Cruise Vacation Guide, the included gratuities, meal time drinks package and $600 on board credit are not shown. Is this normal for O or do I need to be contacting them before I get on the ship?

Are  they listed on your invoice ?

I would check with your TA  if not

Hope you  booked the excursions  you need to have them booked 14 days from sailing day

All of the stated offers are listed on my invoice from the travel agent, but not any of the documents from O or on my on-line account. I really do not want to start my holiday off arguing at reception.

Yes, all excursions booked :classic_biggrin:

You will probably not have an issue

maybe others will comment on if the  beverage package is listed  someplace other than your invoice

Usually our OBC  & PPG are  listed on the invoice  but not online  & not in the Blue book

we do not do  the drink packages or excursions

Enjoy the cruise

Thank you LHT28 for your replies. My online account states that there is no drinks package purchased, which technically is correct as it is complimentary. But to be sure, and to avoid issues onboard, I have just e-mailed O to confirm everything is as expected.

Just now, nigelc said:

Thank you LHT28 for your replies. My online account states that there is no drinks package purchased, which technically is correct as it is complimentary. But to be sure, and to avoid issues onboard, I have just e-mailed O to confirm everything is as expected.

Good plan

Hope  they reply before you go  😉

If you have a TA  get them to check with O  ..it will be faster

I would be disappointed with their administration if I did not get a reply within 5 days, but yes, I will contact my travel agent and ask them to confirm with O everything is as it shows on my invoice. Never had this problem before, Regent is all inclusive for everyone and all the other lines provide very clear statements of what is included.

Edited by nigelc

38 minutes ago, LHT28 said:

Have you  gotten your "FINAL CRUISE SUMMARY "  email  from Oceania ?

Usually all inclusions like  OBC etc  are listed on that

No, not heard of this before now - maybe my e-mail will help to generate this/ 

38 minutes ago, LHT28 said:

3 hours ago, LHT28 said:

Have you  gotten your "FINAL CRUISE SUMMARY "  email  from Oceania ?

Usually all inclusions like  OBC etc  are listed on that

FYI we are on March 18th Marina sailing, and our TA just emailed us our "Final Cruise Summary" today.  FYI it is one summary per person (our TA sends a single email with both, plus a few other pdf's - shore excursion, T&Cs, etc).

So NigelC with any luck you will get yours shortly, unless UK timing is different.

UPDATE:

O  have responded to my e-mail, and may I say in a very timely manner. They have confirmed that all of the O life Ultimate benefits are in place and that they are indeed detailed in their e-mail to my travel agent (although I have never seen this - but that's not O's fault). However, they also confirm that while these benefits are in place, they do not appear in our "on-line accounts" - no idea why not, but they do not.

• Like 1

Just now, nigelc said:

UPDATE:

O  have responded to my e-mail, and may I say in a very timely manner. They have confirmed that all of the O life Ultimate benefits are in place and that they are indeed detailed in their e-mail to my travel agent (although I have never seen this - but that's not O's fault). However, they also confirm that while these benefits are in place, they do not appear in our "on-line accounts" - no idea why not, but they do not.

Glad you got the reply  maybe the UK office  is  a lot better at replying  than the US Office

The online  account  has never shown OBC, PPG or other perks

Maybe in the future  they will or maybe  they do for cruises  after May  since now you can use your OBC before you board  the ship

Enjoy the cruise

On 2/25/2019 at 7:25 AM, steroc said:

We are also on this cruise with the OLife ultimate and had same queries. The beverage package will not show unless it is one that you have paid for. The free excursions are restricted to non OE and OS. Select and then go to checkout and will show as zero to pay. You can use your OBC to pay for OE and OS excursions or for any additional excursions over the three free ones. Look forward to seeing you on board

Hi there!! I would like to add that after we chose the 3 included excursions each -- then we decided on a 4th excursion and the least expensive one came up in the cart at the end. The system worked fine. The others came up zero.  We took the excursions from Oceania which amounted to approx. $1,100 and we paid the additional $158 for both of us for the extra excursion. It was a better deal than taking the $600 SBC from Oceania. We also received the internet, gratuities, and a SBC from the TA and the air from Oceania of course.  We did pay the $175PP air deviation fee, so we can stay on both ends of the cruise. Enjoy your cruise...😊