Living the DREAM! A 1st time cruiser's review 2/24/19 to 3/3/19

bbtbear

Having a hard time getting photos uploaded today, so I will add some more, including tge other fun times, when I get home next week.

Bags are all packed up and ready to disembark in the morning. Today was a pretty low key day for us, but a couple more things to review.

Super Food Spa Facial:

This was great! So relaxing, I actually fell asleep for a minute. My skin looks great now, too. I actually bought a couple products, though I didn't expect to. Highly recommend Lily. She was wonderful!

Pasta Bella:

We had this for lunch today. Loved being able to customize our meal, although I wish they had added more of each veggie than they did. Still, quite good. Yum!

Lip synch Battle show:

This was a lot of fun and we laughed a lot and enjoyed the show. It was short and really well done. Kudos to the winner, an older guy named Bill who won the crowd over as Tina Turner! Ha!

Ok that is it for now. I will come back with more pics and an overview post next week when I am home and have good wifi and a keyboard available to use. Feel free to post any questions and I will try to answer them then. Thanks for following along! Cheers!

• Like 1

Oh thank you so much BBTbear!! ❤️❤️❤️  I'll be on the ship in about 28 days 😁🤗.  

Yeah, Mark said he's working HOD ( Host of the Day) shift on next week's cruise, so he can get some Port time with his 'ol Mom. HOD's don't get off the ship for the cruise Week. They stay onboard with the passengers who choose to not get off the ship. Doing Trivia & whatever else we guests do. 👍🏻👍🏻

Great photo!!

🌸🌸 Bobbi 

On ‎3‎/‎2‎/‎2019 at 10:42 PM, wardamnweagle said:

Do you have more info on the tequila factory? This is the second time I’ve heard about it but having trouble getting good info. 

Hi, just a Tourist Tidbit, a lot of places in Cozumel and Cancun that sell Tequila call themselves "Factory's" ,..are basic tourist traps. You can find great tequila's in Duty free or even in Mega which is a large Grocery Store for a lot cheaper that these "Traps"

If you travel to Cozumel do some research on Tequila on the net and find out what the "locals" buy...and always buy 100% Agave!!

Op: Glad you had a great cruise and thanks for a great review!!

Edited by mpdog42
add

1 hour ago, mpdog42 said:

Hi, just a Tourist Tidbit, a lot of places in Cozumel and Cancun that sell Tequila call themselves "Factory's" ,..are basic tourist traps. You can find great tequila's in Duty free or even in Mega which is a large Grocery Store for a lot cheaper that these "Traps"

If you travel to Cozumel do some research on Tequila on the net and find out what the "locals" buy...and always buy 100% Agave!!

Op: Glad you had a great cruise and thanks for a great review!!

Yeah, I have bought tequila at the duty free shop (went in looking for one brand, knew prices and what I was willing to spend). My research shows the main “tequila factory” is a scam and what you purchase will be either overpriced or not what was sampled. Was just looking for an extra thing to do in case we are “beached out” by that point in the trip. 

5 hours ago, wardamnweagle said:

Yeah, I have bought tequila at the duty free shop (went in looking for one brand, knew prices and what I was willing to spend). My research shows the main “tequila factory” is a scam and what you purchase will be either overpriced or not what was sampled. Was just looking for an extra thing to do in case we are “beached out” by that point in the trip. 

That's Cool..Just trying to be helpful!

Mike

• Like 1