LIVE review: Navigator of the Seas ABC Islands (1st-10th March)

EmilyJay

We were also on this sailing had a wonderful time the crew was great the food was ok the Playmakers bar was the BEST , except for the fact our Jr Suite Flooded  on day 1 and they yelled flood flood flood deck 9 and we had to endure giant Fans for 3 or 4 days to dry our carpet and they were so nice to make sure it got done right .The ship looks great and hope you all have great time on her . 

• Like 1

Thank you for taking the time out of your vacation to post. We’ll be on the 4/12 sailing and you provided some great info!  I was worried about sailing a “smaller” ship, too, (we’ve done Allure and Oasis previously).  But seeing your post about that has put my mind at ease!

Have a wonderful trip ! This was our favorite cruise out of over 20 , ports are just  beautiful . Baby beach in Aruba was really lovely . Shallow water at shore and you can see tons of tropical fish just past thigh deep . Cute tiki bar as well . 

Can't wait to hear your updates .

• Like 1

1 hour ago, JennyB1977 said:

@EmilyJay You deserve an award for this! I booked my first RCCL cruise for September on the Navigator. Thank you for your time and energy. 🙂

Thank you 🙂

I'm very jealous, I would go back on Navigator tomorrow if I could. At least everything should be open and working for you in September!! 

@EmilyJay Thank you so much for the awesome photos and comments, all of which were so helpful and builds the excitement for our upcoming departure on Navigator.  Glad you had a lovely cruise and again I appreciate all of your posts!

-- Kim

• Like 1

On 3/11/2019 at 5:36 PM, 3ITTravelers said:

Thank you for taking the time out of your vacation to post. We’ll be on the 4/12 sailing and you provided some great info!  I was worried about sailing a “smaller” ship, too, (we’ve done Allure and Oasis previously).  But seeing your post about that has put my mind at ease!

We will be on the same sailing. I see that we neighbors as well 😉 we are in Charlotte NC. We should meet up on the cruise! 

10 hours ago, jrmende63 said:

EmilyJay Thank you for the London picture. We are going to London next year. I am in the midst of researching ways to get to our hotel and flight patterns. Thank you as well for the lovely review.

We live Just outside London so if you need any first hand knowledge please feel free to ask

11 hours ago, jrmende63 said:

EmilyJay Thank you for the London picture. We are going to London next year. I am in the midst of researching ways to get to our hotel and flight patterns. Thank you as well for the lovely review.

If you need any help please let me know. If you're flying into Heathrow the transportation links are excellent into London, Gatwick also has good transport links but as it's further out depending on the time of your flight it can be harder. 

I hope you have a lovely trip when the time comes 🙂

3 hours ago, EmilyJay said:

If you need any help please let me know. If you're flying into Heathrow the transportation links are excellent into London, Gatwick also has good transport links but as it's further out depending on the time of your flight it can be harder. 

I hope you have a lovely trip when the time comes 🙂

4 hours ago, sxphil said:

We live Just outside London so if you need any first hand knowledge please feel free to ask

EmilyJay and sxphil....I would Love some help. Please email me at my cruise critic user name at yahoo dot com Please put London as the subject matter. Thank you so much!

2 minutes ago, jrmende63 said:

EmilyJay and sxphil....I would Love some help. Please email me at my cruise critic user name at yahoo dot com Please put London as the subject matter. Thank you so much!

Email Sent

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...