Chef's Table

xostacylee

I've searched the forums, but my apologies if it's somewhere else! 

Is this something you book while onboard? If so, when do you suggest booking it? Day 1?

Is it done every night? One night only? 

How much money per person does it cost?

What does it entail? 

I've seen threads dedicated to this that it's multi-course and folks tend to not eat everything, but I couldn't find one easy spot for the answers.

Thank you!

you book the Chef's Table online in advance. You will get an email confirmation from Carnival. You don't know which night until you board, there will be a note in your cabin. The cost is $95 pp tip included. It entails showing up at the specified time with an empty stomach. They pour wine all night included in the price, cocktails are extra. The meal is like 7 courses, it's not a contest. The food is fabulous, each course is described by the Chef. If it's not to your tastes, don't eat it, there is no pressure to finish each course. 

• Like 1

Price is different depending which ship you are on. We done the two on the Dream and it was $90pp, Triumph was $75, and The cruise Manager has $75 for our future cruise on Glory. You can book through you MY CRUISE MANAGER. We have loved it and although we have done three and all three menus were the same, the places you meet and  eat are different on each ship.

• Like 1

As to how often they schedule Chef's Table on a cruise - when we did our 7-day Bermuda cruise in 2017, they scheduled it at on at least three nights - there may have been a fourth. It depends on the ship and the length of the cruise. I think they try to avoid scheduling it on elegant nights.

Edited by nybumpkin

Thank you again! Just put in the request for our trip - it's $75 per person on the Liberty. Hoping we get selected! Doesn't say what night, but I'm fine with whatever LOL. It's an early anniversary trip for me and my boyfriend so we're very excited!