Booking the TA on the new Disney ship?

jrbeccles

I searched and couldn’t find this subject so apologies if it’s been covered already. On our bucket list is to take the inauguration cruise on the newest Disney ship in 2021. It would our 7th Disney cruise. However I’m worried it’s going to sell out in a heartbeat. I’d appreciate your suggestions on the best way to have a good shot a booking a cabin for the cruise . I know nothing has been announced yet (not even the name) but your ideas would be welcome. Thanks!

36 minutes ago, jrbeccles said:

I searched and couldn’t find this subject so apologies if it’s been covered already. On our bucket list is to take the inauguration cruise on the newest Disney ship in 2021. It would our 7th Disney cruise. However I’m worried it’s going to sell out in a heartbeat. I’d appreciate your suggestions on the best way to have a good shot a booking a cabin for the cruise . I know nothing has been announced yet (not even the name) but your ideas would be welcome. Thanks!

It's my understanding that, typically, maiden voyages are mostly invited guests.  That is, people are invited to book the trip.

Now, at least two of the past maiden voyages had a few open rooms that were able to be booked, at least one of which was a lottery to be able to book it.  

I'd suggest you find a TA to work with, that way they can keep their ears open for when/how to book it.

Thanks Shmoo - I has no idea. I am reasonably sure I wont be on the VIP invite list, so if the rooms are going to be limited Ill contact a TA and see. If it doesn't work out then I'll just book its first cruise out of Port C. Thanks again!

• 1 month later...