Mariner of the Seas Question

6 minutes ago, Host Clarea said:

When we were on Mariner in November they schedule an Escape event.....but it was cancelled due to lack of interest and committed cruisers.   It was not something I would be interested in doing but DH was and it was cancelled.  However each cruise attracts different people so, one never knows about a future cruise.

• 3 weeks later...
20 hours ago, IT_mom said:

we just got off Mariner of the seas and did both laser tag which was fun and the escape room which was the best one we've ever done. Totally worth the extra money!

Thanks for the info.  Was the Escape room available to book in cruise planner or only on the ship?

51 minutes ago, stevendom57 said:

For my November cruise I booked it online in the cruise planner. If I remember correctly it appeared about two months out.

Thanks, I'm less than that out but I'll still keep looking for it to show up now that I know there is hope. 👍

• 4 weeks later...

Think of an escape room like a giant puzzle box with humans inside. You go into a room and there are several puzzles that need to be solved by the group in the room. Some are math, some are word, some are logic puzzles. You have to solve the puzzles to get clues to ultimately solve the final puzzle.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, carter214 said:

You are the BEST - thanks!

You're welcome, and note that next month, Mariner moves to Port Canaveral.  I suspect they will still do the 70's party, but you never know.

4 minutes ago, Host Clarea said:

You're welcome, and note that next month, Mariner moves to Port Canaveral.  I suspect they will still do the 70's party, but you never know.

Our family celebrated Mom and Dad's 50th wedding anniversary 10 years ago and then again in 5 years, this would have been Mom and Dad's 60th wedding anniversary,  Mom died 18 months ago but Dad is carrying on the tradition (they paid for everything; travel to and from, gratuities, onboard credit, hotel prior and of course the cruise), this year there is 47 of us also the first 4 day cruise we are doing (the rest were 7 days).

I love cruising but am looking forward to being with my brothers and sister, their spouses and tons of nieces, nephews and Grandbabies!  We are going out July 1st.