Vines Menu Majestic Princess

trbarton

Anyone have a current copy of the menu in Vines on the Majestic?  I’ve seen the Vines menu that’s  posted on Princess but I wondering if it’s the same on all Princess ships. 

I have the Ultimate Drink Package so I’m wondering what my options are for wine 🍷 by the glass. 

Any help appreciated. 

Tom😀

• Like 1

Where on Princess is the Vines menu posted? I have seen one on CC but am unable to locate one on Princess.

I did search on Vines menu on the Princess site but all I got was an "ad" type of blurb and a note that the menu varies from ship to ship.

1 hour ago, cruiserdru said:

Where on Princess is the Vines menu posted? I have seen one on CC but am unable to locate one on Princess.

I did search on Vines menu on the Princess site but all I got was an "ad" type of blurb and a note that the menu varies from ship to ship.

There is one from CC. I found an extensive menu with one wine over 5k & was wondering if it was the current menu on Vines as things can vary from one ship to the next. 

I’m enclosing the complete vines menu as I wondering what’s on the Majestic. 

Tom🤔

Wine-Menu.pdf

Edited by trbarton

Tom,

That list is the wine list for the main dining room. The one for Vines from late 2018 lists 24 wines by the glass and they are not usually available in the dining room (at least not by the glass). For example, the Spellbound Petite Sirah is available in Vines by the glass but is not available by the glass in the dining room (according to the menu).

In the past, Vines has also had some bottles you could purchase that were not on the dining room list. I don't know if that is still the case. On one of our trips, I would buy wine in Vines and take the bottles back to our cabin.

I have seen a somewhat blurry copy of the Vines list but have not yet keyed it in but I'll attach it here.

1264749564_vineswinelist.jpg.6cf366ecf909ba2e51e8a326556aa23d.jpg

58 minutes ago, cruiserdru said:

Tom,

That list is the wine list for the main dining room. The one for Vines from late 2018 lists 24 wines by the glass and they are not usually available in the dining room (at least not by the glass). For example, the Spellbound Petite Sirah is available in Vines by the glass but is not available by the glass in the dining room (according to the menu).

In the past, Vines has also had some bottles you could purchase that were not on the dining room list. I don't know if that is still the case. On one of our trips, I would buy wine in Vines and take the bottles back to our cabin.

I have seen a somewhat blurry copy of the Vines list but have not yet keyed it in but I'll attach it here.

1264749564_vineswinelist.jpg.6cf366ecf909ba2e51e8a326556aa23d.jpg

Thanks for clarifying that. 

Is the vines menu you posted the same on all ships?  I was curious as to the Majestic. 

I understand and that if I want to take a glass to the MDR I need to have my own glass. Is that correct?

Tom😎

Edited by trbarton

1 minute ago, cruiserdru said:

On the Princess site it specifically says the Vines menu varies by ship.

I downloaded the one above from CC last October and I don't remember what ship the poster was on.

I believe it was on the Caribbean Princess so perhaps someone looking at this thread 🧵 will have one from the Majestic. That was my reason for this thread. 

Tom😎

Tom, It has been our experience that if you buy a glass (or bottle) in Vines and want to take it to the MDR, they will trade glasses with you. We like to drink out of Riddell  glass at Vines but they do not want that traveling out of their sight 🙂

4 hours ago, triple7tahoe said:

Tom, It has been our experience that if you buy a glass (or bottle) in Vines and want to take it to the MDR, they will trade glasses with you. We like to drink out of Riddell  glass at Vines but they do not want that traveling out of their sight 🙂

Thanks...That’s what I heard. I’ve ordered from Target 4 Riddell glasses, 2 for White & 2 for Red wine that I plan to take. I’ve heard from many people that their glasses do make a difference. Now the challenge is to make sure that they know that their mine & not theirs. 

Thanks again!

Tom😀