Journey fitness center

Travels with Lisa

5 hours ago, Phxazzcruisers said:

It opened earlier than 7:00 on our last voyages.  

Journey, the OP asked about was 0630 last Autumn.  We noted that Pursuit was later at 0700 but that may have been a temporary reason, I don’t recall permanent signs saying 0700 but may have missed them. 

17 minutes ago, excitedofharpenden said:

I think generally it’s 7am and it’s detailed in the daily.  I have been able to get in before 7am though.  The room isn't locked.  Be aware they ask guests to be mindful of using weights early as there are cabins right underneath.

Phil

Indeed - I believe from a conversation, certainly on Journey, one of the cabins beneath is the Captains and he doesn't like weights being dropped in the night.  You don't want to be walking the plank.......

The gym was locked on Pursuit, DH had an issue as it wasn't even open at 7 - one day he had to call guest relations to find out what was happening about 0720.  Most days it was nearer ten past, he put that down to the timekeeping of the gentleman involved.  

1 hour ago, uktog said:

Indeed - I believe from a conversation, certainly on Journey, one of the cabins beneath is the Captains and he doesn't like weights being dropped in the night.  You don't want to be walking the plank.......

The gym was locked on Pursuit, DH had an issue as it wasn't even open at 7 - one day he had to call guest relations to find out what was happening about 0720.  Most days it was nearer ten past, he put that down to the timekeeping of the gentleman involved.  

That must be one of those "doing things differently" examples on Pursuit😉

Phil

12 minutes ago, excitedofharpenden said:

That must be one of those "doing things differently" examples on Pursuit😉

Phil

Yes, never thought of that until now but you’re right. For us 7 is fine as long as the locked door opens on time