Easy Drink Package - Six Questions For Those Who Have Recently Sailed On The Seaside

lexxfield

Four of us will be sailing on the Seaside in June.  The promotion under which we booked gives us the Easy Drink Package.  I have six questions regarding this package.

1.  Is the classic martini (i.e. gin, vermouth, olive) included in the drinks covered by the Easy Package?

2.  Are any dark rums included in the Easy Package?

3.  Are any spiced rums included in the Easy Package?

4.  If one requests a “double,” is this included in the Easy Package?

5.  If one has the Easy Package, is there a service charge billed to the person's onboard account for every drink received?

6.  May a person order two drinks at a time under the Easy Package, or must the person present two room cards when ordering?

I have attempted to find answers to these questions by doing a search, but either there is no answer, or there is a conflicting answer.  Any information from someone who has sailed the Seaside recently is much appreciated.

58 minutes ago, lexxfield said:

Four of us will be sailing on the Seaside in June.  The promotion under which we booked gives us the Easy Drink Package.  I have six questions regarding this package.

1.  Is the classic martini (i.e. gin, vermouth, olive) included in the drinks covered by the Easy Package?

2.  Are any dark rums included in the Easy Package?

3.  Are any spiced rums included in the Easy Package?

4.  If one requests a “double,” is this included in the Easy Package?

5.  If one has the Easy Package, is there a service charge billed to the person's onboard account for every drink received?

6.  May a person order two drinks at a time under the Easy Package, or must the person present two room cards when ordering?

I have attempted to find answers to these questions by doing a search, but either there is no answer, or there is a conflicting answer.  Any information from someone who has sailed the Seaside recently is much appreciated.

1) No.  The drinks included are specifically listed.  

2) no Bacardi white is it.

3) no. Bacardi white is it 

4) sort of - they pour pretty heavy, and often ask if you want s double.

5) no extra service charge or fees 

6) usually fine to grab two drinks as they scan your card or bracelet and see package - and everyone in cabin has to have package.  

That's our experience, and understanding.  YMMV.

I believe a martini can be made with the basic ingredients, gin and vermouth, which I believe a brand of each is in the easy pkg

think of the easy package like this, any drinks are what’s called “well brand” drinks. No premium brands...no Bombay, no Tito’s, no Myers Dark

3 hours ago, Diane0001 said:

This is why I said, Captain Morgan was included. I do not have personal experience with this yet as I do not sail Seaside till September 2019. 

Easy package.jpg

Hi, Do you have any more photos of anything else that may be interesting with pricing? excursions perhaps?

1 hour ago, blueeyes_two1 said:

Hi, Do you have any more photos of anything else that may be interesting with pricing? excursions perhaps?

No I’m sorry I found this in another post I don’t sail till September 2019.

One of the more confusing aspects is that the EasyPackage lists specific drinks and then says "mixed drinks with house spirit brands."  The words in quotations lead me to believe that the actual cocktails that one can order are much broader than the few specific ones listed.  For example, it seems one could order a classic martini made with Smirnoff vodka, and this would be included in the easy package, as Smirnoff is the house spirit brand of vodka listed in the Easy Package.

Edited by lexxfield
Verb subject sgreement

If one request Smirnoff vodka, the house brand, with the tomato juice, I believe you are correct,  Bobal.  If fact one could just ask for  a Bloody Mary with Smirnoff and be covered under the Easy Package according to the language I quoted above.