must dos upon embarkation?

Pwrmaster7

I haven't been on the Epic before but I would look into booking as much as possible online before the cruise.  I hear that reservations for dinner, shows etc on the Epic book up early.

I have been on many NCL ships, just not the Epic, and I always book as much as possible ahead of time on line.  When I get on the ship I don't want to have to run around booking things.  But that is just me.....

1 hour ago, Pwrmaster7 said:

As the title states-when boarding NCL Epic what should I be doing immediately? reservations for dinner? booking excursions and activities? I really appreciate all the input and help. Thanks!

Use touch screen kiosks to book comedy shows. 

Go to the box office (in front of elevators, deck 6 forward) book Comedy Shows (if you didn't do it already), escape rooms, Canvas By U painting. 

Go and update dinner reservations if you now have any conflicts.Or get a better dinner time (if you booked late).

Lunch. Buffet and O'Sheehan's open at 11:30. Taste MDR opens at noon. 

14 minutes ago, BirdTravels said:

Use touch screen kiosks to book comedy shows. 

Go to the box office (in front of elevators, deck 6 forward) book Comedy Shows (if you didn't do it already), escape rooms, Canvas By U painting. 

Go and update dinner reservations if you now have any conflicts.Or get a better dinner time (if you booked late).

Lunch. Buffet and O'Sheehan's open at 11:30. Taste MDR opens at noon. 

If I am understanding correctly I can update all of this from ONE touch screen correct? Or do I have to go a screen at each area separately. Thanks Bird!

12 hours ago, Pwrmaster7 said:

As the title states-when boarding NCL Epic what should I be doing immediately? reservations for dinner? booking excursions and activities? I really appreciate all the input and help. Thanks!

for us: first comes lunch at O'Sheehan's while we order a drink and do some people watching. After that, if our cabin is ready we head there to drop off our carry ons and check the cabin out. Regardless, we do rush to make restaurant reservations. As for excursions we can wait for awhile on that. If luggage arrives, we try to be unpacked prior to the life boat drill 

Dining/Shows would be first priority being you couldn't make them on-line. I believe only 30% of dining reservations are booked pre-cruise.

O'Sheehans ( might be Local now) is a great spot for that first drink/ lunch. Everyone rushes to Garden Cafe, don't be one of those. Enjoy that sit down/served lunch.