Summit Drydocking

tbedard1

Has anyone been able to find more pictures of the Summit in Drydock? It seems like there were many more pictures posted of the Millennium at this point of the refurbishment process.I haven't found too many at all!

Drop by the Summit Revolution thread posted above.   There aren't as many pictures as Millennium but we have promises from many that will be on next weeks cruise that will post pictures.   I have a feeling we will see far more post Revolution pictures of  Summit than Millennium at that point.

I think the major difference has been that Captain Alex and a Staff Captain were active posters on Millennium while the Summit staff have not been as active.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Jim_Iain said:

Drop by the Summit Revolution thread posted above.   There aren't as many pictures as Millennium but we have promises from many that will be on next weeks cruise that will post pictures.   I have a feeling we will see far more post Revolution pictures of  Summit than Millennium at that point.

I think the major difference has been that Captain Alex and a Staff Captain were active posters on Millennium while the Summit staff have not been as active.

Thank you Jim that explains the lack of pictures posted , much less than the Millennium! I appreciate the answer!!