Meet and Mingle

salzdt

I just spoke to NCL about making dinner reservations using my Platinum Rewards prior to getting on board.  Agent said you have to wait until you get on board to make those reservation.  I have skin some posts that say you can make them online.  Anyone have recent experience?

14 hours ago, salzdt said:

I just spoke to NCL about making dinner reservations using my Platinum Rewards prior to getting on board.  Agent said you have to wait until you get on board to make those reservation.  I have skin some posts that say you can make them online.  Anyone have recent experience?

I booked our 2 online shortly after we did final payment without issue. However I did read it was because we booked al-a-carte  venues. I will of course be sure our choices are all set when we board. NCL isn't exactly known for following through and they are always misplacing things. Bring all copies of bookings as well.

You just book the platinum meals in the usual way. There is nothing different about booking them than any other meals.

Either do it online or if you phone then don’t say that you will use your platinum voucher for it.

The only problem is if you want to book Moderno. As this has a fixed cover charge then you need to make payment when you book. You can get round that if you have the dining plan, by making it one of the first places you book, but otherwise then it is probably best to wait until obboard for that.

The link in my signature has more details 

Previous posts are correct.  You can book Le Bistro, Cagney’s, La Cucina before your cruise without paying up front.  For Moderno, you will be charged - so best to book that one on board vs. trying to chase down a refund after using the latitudes coupon.