Caribbean beach massages

deebaxster

Hello! My understanding is you can get massages while visiting beaches in the Caribbean.  We will be visiting five islands (St Thomas, St Kitts, St John, St Lucia, Barbados) on our RCCL "Southern Caribbean" cruise in a couple months.  We might be interested in partaking....

How do these work? How do you find them? Cost? Do you negotiate?

Thanks

• 2 weeks later...

Having a message on the beach is not as much fun as you may think.  Had one in Hawaii; under a tent and was a fine message, but I never totally relaxed since people kept walking past, it was a little noisy, breezy etc.

Frankly I'd rather go into a nice quiet spa, aromatherapy, cuddly robe, private room, peace and quiet.

16 hours ago, LynnTTT said:

Having a message on the beach is not as much fun as you may think.  <snip>

Only beach massage I've ever had was on Orient Beach.  She came right to my lounger and that's where I got the massage.  I really enjoyed that experience.  Only thing I didn't like is how fast a $30 foot massage turned into a $100 foot, legs, and back massage.  I probably got my money's worth but should have kept up with how much it was costing me.

I had  one in Cozemel and loved it.  She had her tent on the beach and it was set up so I could look at the ocean when she massaged me.  I did not not show my self when I bared my back because of the way she kept me covered.  As far as people looking at me, I didn't care.  They didn't see any thing except me enjoying my massage.  It was a wonderful experience.  It was so many yrs ago I don't remember the cost but it was so worth it.