Carnival Stock

travellingnana

6 minutes ago, travellingnana said:

Ok bought my stock!  Can I submit the proof to Princess, or does my TA have to do it?

I directly fax my request to Princess & it’s issued within a day or two.

You either submit this form or submit the required information without a form by following the request process.

AA504532-5DD8-4548-8799-B98E7921E6B8.jpeg

Edited by Astro Flyer

1 minute ago, travellingnana said:

Thank you Astro Flyer!!

You’re welcome & hope you enjoy this wonderful benefit as much as me.

If you served in the military you can get the same amount of OBC as with shareholders...it’s the best thanks for service that I’ve seen from any cruise line. 👍

2 minutes ago, Astro Flyer said:

You’re welcome & hope you enjoy this wonderful benefit as much as me.

If you served in the military you can get the same amount of OBC as with shareholders...it’s the best thanks for service that I’ve seen from any cruise line. 👍

Yes, my husband gets the military credit, so now I’ll be equal to him.  The stock is in my name😏

1 minute ago, travellingnana said:

Yes, my husband gets the military credit, so now I’ll be equal to him.  The stock is in my name😏

Great...I get the MOBC & my wife the SOBC so we have equal amounts of OBC which makes it easier to pay to book tours in advance.

20 minutes ago, travellingnana said:

Ok bought my stock!  Can I submit the proof to Princess, or does my TA have to do it?

You can do it. At least you can with my TA.  I'm attaching a copy of the form to go with it. Don't worry about the 2018 date in the form, the form doesn't change from year to year. I just haven't downloaded the new one yet.

Tom

Carnival Shareholder Stock form.pdf

7 minutes ago, Pierlesscruisers said:

You can do it. At least you can with my TA.  I'm attaching a copy of the form to go with it. Don't worry about the 2018 date in the form, the form doesn't change from year to year. I just haven't downloaded the new one yet.

Tom

Carnival Shareholder Stock form.pdf 125.77 kB · 1 download

They emailed me their new form today which no longer shows an expiration date because it’s renewed each year.  That eliminates any confusion about an expiration date & they don’t have to update it yearly. 

Shareholder Benefit Request Form.pdf

Edited by Astro Flyer
  • Like 1

18 minutes ago, Astro Flyer said:

Great...I get the MOBC & my wife the SOBC so we have equal amounts of OBC which makes it easier to pay to book tours in advance.

If you both have the same credit card number registered for the cruise, it doesn't make any difference which person books tours as all the charges (purchases, daily gratuities, tours, etc.) are added together and entered as one charge regardless of which one used their cruise card/medallion to make the purchase or sign up for the cruise.

Tom

16 minutes ago, Astro Flyer said:

They emailed me their new form today which no longer shows an expiration date because it’s renewed each year.  That eliminates any confusion about an expiration date & they don’t have to update it yearly. 

Shareholder Benefit Request Form.pdf 84.75 kB · 6 downloads

Ah, got it.  Thanks.

Tom

20 minutes ago, Pierlesscruisers said:

If you both have the same credit card number registered for the cruise, it doesn't make any difference which person books tours as all the charges (purchases, daily gratuities, tours, etc.) are added together and entered as one charge regardless of which one used their cruise card/medallion to make the purchase or sign up for the cruise.

Tom

What you described works onboard the ship for shipboard purchases but not when using OBC to pay to book tours prior to sailing.  

OBC from each person’s account is used to pre-pay to book tours.  When having different amounts it requires calling Princess to share OBC to pay for a tour in advance & I prefer to do it online.

Edited by Astro Flyer