My Time Dining Reservations Gone

I booked all 7 nights of My Time Dining at a specific time and received email confirmations.   Now, there's no specific times showing on My Calendar.  The calendar now only says "at your leisure" for time.  Any suggestions on how I can get this resolved?  Is there a Crown and Anchor email address I can use?  Planning for a vacation is stressful when the websites don't work correctly. 

Edited by cruisefun77

1 minute ago, Host Clarea said:

There's nothing to resolve, that's Royal's website.

I believe if you look in your order history, you will see your reservations.

Thanks.  I looked in order history and do see them.  Do you think I am good to go?  Just hate starting over and wasting time to resolve once I get on the ship.

7 minutes ago, cruisefun77 said:

Thanks.  I looked in order history and do see them.  Do you think I am good to go?  Just hate starting over and wasting time to resolve once I get on the ship.

This has been reported many times, and it's always been fine.

That's how it is in my planner as well. At your leisure on the calendar and the time showing up in the order history. I took a screen shot of the order history list of time, mostly for my benefit as the times are close, but slightly different depending on the day and I don't want to mix up times.

23 hours ago, cruisefun77 said:

I booked all 7 nights of My Time Dining at a specific time and received email confirmations.   Now, there's no specific times showing on My Calendar.  The calendar now only says "at your leisure" for time.  Any suggestions on how I can get this resolved?  Is there a Crown and Anchor email address I can use?  Planning for a vacation is stressful when the websites don't work correctly. 

If I use the website I see the same thing.

However, I had gotten confirmation email with the correct time when I first booked it.

If I use the Royal App on my cell phone , it shows the correct My Time Dining reservation. 

I came to the conclusion that I am good.