FAVORITE DRINKS ON MSC

Cruisekitty1977

Sorry, no pictures, but one of my favorites was the chocolate martini from Venchi.  The glass is rimmed with chocolate flakes and the drink has a scoop of chocolate mixed in.  

A coffee with baileys at the Seaside bar was available as early as 6:30am.  Great way to start the day!!

The MSC Signature Martini is wonderful, as is the Aviation. 

I also very much enjoyed the 'smoked' cocktails in the speciality restaurants bar on Seaside. 

My absolute favourite wine was the Louis Jadot on Divina - unfortunately they didn't have anywhere near as good a wine selection on Seaside.

Once for medical reasons I can't drink any alcohol, I need to compensate that anywhere else, so...

All those coffee and chocolate concoctions are a dream... To die for!...

All the ice cream milk shakes and concoctions are a dream... To die for...

As far as I can know MSC is modifying their drinks menus for quite a while now, but they used to have a drink called "Alice in Wonder World" that was offered on the "Kids Cocktails" page that was a dream... To die for!... But it seems they are getting rid of it on the most recent menus I've ultimately seen online!...

Have a nice day!... 🙂

My vote is for a very basic, simple drink that is seldom done properly.  But when we were in the Divina's Yacht Club, the Mimosas in the Top Sail Lounge were as good as it gets.  During our cruise they had no NF Champagne onboard so the YC was using Mumm Cordon Rouge Brut as their French champagne option (if you did not request it...you would get a much cheaper prosecco).  We ordered Mimosas which not only used Mumm, but mixed it with real Fresh Squeezed OJ.  Simple...but perfect.

My other "favorite" is another common drink which was made to perfection at Caffe Italia.  The Irish Coffee was perfect, using made to order expresso and decent Irish Whiskey topped with decent whipped cream.  It was our first stop, every evening, after leaving Le Muse.

Hank