Embarking -Disembarking

lenoirm

To BBMacLaird,

May I suggest that informations  about  embarking be added to the Boarding Pass ?

It would easier to find location of port and pier at the beginning  of the cruise.

I know it is on the Azamara website but it is well hidden ...

Having all the essential informations on the printed Boarding Pass would be a godsend for those of us with limited  access to internet and make the trip to the port easier for everybody.

Adding an emergency number would be nice too.

Thank for your attention,

Micheline

1 hour ago, lenoirm said:

To BBMacLaird,

May I suggest that informations  about  embarking be added to the Boarding Pass ?

It would easier to find location of port and pier at the beginning  of the cruise.

I know it is on the Azamara website but it is well hidden ...

Having all the essential informations on the printed Boarding Pass would be a godsend for those of us with limited  access to internet and make the trip to the port easier for everybody.

Adding an emergency number would be nice too.

Thank for your attention,

Micheline

Sounds like a reasonable request, especially since Azamara has "smaller" ships and the possibility of a different docking location than the large ships can always come a possibility.

They often send "updates" (usually marketing information) concerning upcoming cruises.  Adding a line as to the location where embarkation will take place should be an easy accommodation.

NRayH

Just received our guest ticket booklets in the mail from cruise agent.  We are booked for back-to-back cruises on Azamara Pursuit sailing next month.  Page 2 summarised all the important information in a table format, with the Terminal Info directing the reader to the Port Directions page. Page 5 was headed 'Port Directions' with Pier Terminal name and a link to google maps. Also provided information about travel from Airport to the cruise terminal. Honestly, I complain about a lot of things, but this information was very clearly set out in the booklets for both cruises.

Cheers

Gabrielle

Your comments are valid in your situation ,in Australia but as a US customer I have never received any booklet from Azamara for one of  our cruises.

I was not complaining  , I just  made a suggestion to improve the Azamara experience.

Azamara is a great  cruise line but small changes could make it even better

Micheline