Does coffee on your account carry over to second cruise on to b2b

Orangefan

I have been using up my coffee cards and I know they expire August 31st 2019.  I am going to be on the Sky Inaugurals  in the U.S. Dec.4 and Dec. 7th. For anybody who is on the Elite status and who has experienced  b2b cruises , do the coffee credits on your card evaporate after the first cruise or do they carry on to the second week ?

What happens if there is any leftover OBC  on the first cruise do they carry over to the second week ?

Thanks.

Sali

Edited by Orangefan

Adding to this question, if the cruise is booked as 2 cruises btb, same cabin, San Francisco embarkation, will a coffee card be good on both cruises or one? I've read that the obc carries over, and had counted on that. The new coffee cards are confusing. I read different things on different threads.

42 minutes ago, Orangefan said:

I have been using up my coffee cards and I know they expire August 31st 2019.  I am going to be on the Sky Inaugurals  in the U.S. Dec.4 and Dec. 7th. For anybody who is on the Elite status and who has experienced  b2b cruises , do the coffee credits on your card evaporate after the first cruise or do they carry on to the second week ?

What happens if there is any leftover OBC  on the first cruise do they carry over to the second week ?

Thanks.

Sali

OBC carries over. You receive one final invoice on your final disembarkation day.

Regarding the coffee package, people have reported that they do carry over. The policy on this is not clearly stated by Princess.

54 minutes ago, Orangefan said:

Thanks.

Sali

The coffee credits do carryover the the second leg of your cruise.  We had the same type b2b cruise in November and all remaining credits from the first week were added to those we acquired for the 2nd week.  We traded our elite minibar setup for coffee cards on each leg of the cruise.

Thanks you for your responses.  I just thought of another question. When I traveled solo ( paid double the fare ), I exchanged the  mini bar for coffee cards.I received 2 cards with a total of 30 punches.For the  people  who have cruised it solo  under the new rules, do you get 30 coffees to your cruise card ?

Sali