Tropicana

mac1_131

Anyone who is on an overnight cruise and wants to go to Tropicana cabaret, wanted to let you know the online tickets using credit card worked.  I actually bought mine on the ship and used the voucher on my iPhone it worked fine.

They use a payment provider in Spain so your USA credit card can work although initially it may trigger some fraud alerts at your bank which you can approve and it goes through.

You get an email attachment with a voucher print it out or just show them your phone.  They are all computerized they just look you up to verify worked great for us.

Cab ride is about 30 minutes from ship and is around $25 or $50 for a convertible.

I had to do this because ships excursion was already full so this is a workable option to have a go on your own.

Edited by mac1_131

There are premium tables for a few bucks more. Not worth it imho all seats are pretty good.

Tables of 8, 4 facing 4, sideways facing.

Get there a little early you will get better seats. They open at 8 (you can order drinks and food I think) and show is at 9:30.

They also have a dinner ticket those people get seated together usually closer to the front.

But it steps down like a theater so like I say really not any bad seats.

Gentleman get issued a cigar on the way in, and there are bottles of rum, Cokes, ice bucket and limes on the tables at show time so you can make your own Cuba libres.

We liked it a lot. We also left a hair early to avoid massive rush to get out. That was a good move our cab driver was right outside waiting for us with his '41 Chevy [emoji41]

How did you get back to the ship after the show? Was your driver that dropped you off waiting for you? 
Yes he was. He was right outside and took us to where he had the car parked.

The guy that takes you will likely ask you if he can bring you back. We said yes and he was there.

If he doesn't show, plenty of cabs around although it might be a bit of a wait.

What time did is a good time to leave the ship to get to Tropicana?  Were you able to get a car & driver or taxi right out side of the terminal?

Show is 9:30 and it’s about a 30 minute cab ride.

So leave the ship 7:30 or 8 you have tons of time

Cabs are right outside the cruise terminal at the bottom of the stairs