Equinox - is hot glass classes stopping?

cjc23

I've also booked a class on the first cruise after dry dock, so I assumed it would still be there because X was offering it in the cruise planner.  Someone on a thread reported a crew member said it was going away, but the new deck plans still show hot glass on Deck 15.

We were on Equinox last week and Erin (one of the glass blowers) said they were adding a furnace during the retro fit to allow two passengers at a time to blow.  Should double their capacity to handle passengers.

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/2/2019 at 6:31 PM, petefoss said:

We were on Equinox last week and Erin (one of the glass blowers) said they were adding a furnace during the retro fit to allow two passengers at a time to blow.  Should double their capacity to handle passengers.

I was hoping they'd expand this!  We didn't do a class since we've done that multiple times at home, but we thoroughly enjoyed watching them work their magic.  I love blown glass and am always amazed at the creations so I'm glad they're continuing this.

On 4/2/2019 at 1:19 PM, cjc23 said:

I have booked a hot glass class on Equinox in October however read post revolution this area is being removed!

can anyone confirm or deny?

thanks

I was on the Equinox las t week, and made a bud vase.   Erin said the glass blowing will still be.

Enjoy.