Breakaway Arriving in Miami With No Passengers

PJDH4

I will be on the Breakaway out of Miami on April 14.  The Breakaway is scheduled to disembark passengers in New Orleans on April 12 and then head to Miami with no passengers.  So, will we be able to go right to our staterooms?  This might affect how I pack!  Is there anything else that I should be thinking about in terms of boarding a ship that has only had crew for two days?  Thanks!

23 minutes ago, jtrollin said:

@PJDH4 can get get photos of the dailies?  I am taking that cruise a bit after you and would like to see them... 

Thanks!!!

John

Yes, I will try!  I am always so appreciative of people who post dailies and menus so I would be happy to pay it forward for someone else!  Enjoy your cruise!

• Like 2

Last September I boarded the Carnival Magic which had sailed empty from Port Canaveral the day before, and was among the very first on the ship... The crew were happy and well rested, and cabins were available immediately upon boarding...

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, sid_9169 said:

Last September I boarded the Carnival Magic which had sailed empty from Port Canaveral the day before, and was among the very first on the ship... The crew were happy and well rested, and cabins were available immediately upon boarding...

OMG!  Sid commented on my silly little thread! 🤩  I loved your Breakaway review last month!

• Like 1