Carnival Magic dining room

The only way this will work for you is to get assigned time dining (either early or late dining), and then let the Magic staff know to seat you together.  That way you get a table assigned.  If you try to do YTD you will not get a table together without waiting an hour or more each night.  

28 minutes ago, mafiadon said:

Make sure that all your friends cruises are linked together, because you could all be seated all over the dinning room if not. If you went through a TA have her do it for you

thank you...  we have them all linked... 5 cabins...  its going to be so much fun!

• Like 2

Just got off Magic. We had blast. We were YTD, but we saw them putting together tables to accommodate large groups, tho I can not say how many ppl. I'm sure they will try to keep you together. Ask soon as you board at the wait staff stand. The service on this ship was very good and I bet they will do whatever possible to make you happy! Enjoy!

20 hours ago, ober134 said:

Just got off Magic. We had blast. We were YTD, but we saw them putting together tables to accommodate large groups, tho I can not say how many ppl. I'm sure they will try to keep you together. Ask soon as you board at the wait staff stand. The service on this ship was very good and I bet they will do whatever possible to make you happy! Enjoy!

thank you so much!  this will be my 30th cruise but first time on the Magic.. Its great to hear your opinion of her! what ports did you visit? Did you like Amber Cove?  I love love love Half Moon Cay.. but then again who doesn't?

And Margaritiville in Grand Turk is a blast!

Actually my DH didn't feel well at Amber Cove, so we stayed on ship and enjoyed quiet and calm day. I would not hesitate sailing in this ship again. We did explore San Juan, PR and really enjoyed doing that on our own.