Bottles of liquor for 11 day cruise (owner’s suite)

maja651

You are welcome.  Enjoy your cruise.

Usually when we board the three bottles are in the room, along with a bottle of Champagne, a bottle of Prosecco (latitudes), then by the time we get our bottle of wine with the latitudes dinner voucher we feel pretty well stocked!

• 7 months later...
On 4/5/2019 at 8:37 PM, maja651 said:

Do they not give any more bottles for a longer cruise? This is an 11 night cruise I’m asking about .

Michelle, I saw where you posted that you got the 3 or 6 bottles of liquor per week for the OS or GV in a previous post. May I ask what your actual experience was? We are going on a 21 day cruise and are wondering what to expect.  6 bottles for a week and 6 bottles for 3 weeks is a big difference.  Thanks! How was your trip?

1 hour ago, MsMaybelline said:

Michelle, I saw where you posted that you got the 3 or 6 bottles of liquor per week for the OS or GV in a previous post. May I ask what your actual experience was? We are going on a 21 day cruise and are wondering what to expect.  6 bottles for a week and 6 bottles for 3 weeks is a big difference.  Thanks! How was your trip?

When we cruised the garden villa back to back, so  essentially two 7 night cruises, we received 12 bottles (6 each week). When I was in an owner’s suite for 7 nights, we got 3 bottles.

Both experiences were phenomenal! Amazing service from the butler on both cruises, and ridiculously amazing service from Roel(concierge) on the Garden Villa Cruise.  I personally love the perk of the unlimited bottled water, soda, etc. in those cabins. Believe it or not, besides the incredible service and of course the size of the cabins, the bottled water really is a huge perk! 

About the selection of the complimentary booze -

Your first opportunity would be about 50 some days before sailing -

The letter you get from NCL would indicate the choices available and reserving through the Pre-Concierge -

If your selection is not shown - make a choice of something close -

When on board have your Butler make the swap for your real choice -

Basically swapping with the well house stuff up to the first and second tier of what is seen at a bar -

And NO the top tier is not negotiable -

Remember your choice can include cordials i.e. Baileys - also wines and champagnes -

You get all the fixens for making the drinks your way and the sodas to boot -

The mini-fridge or suite fridge is stocked all complimentary with your choices - THIS IN OS DOS GV ONLY !