cave tubing company

KimmieTN

I've done cave tubing many years ago but I am returning to Belize on a cruise with my two daughters and one of their friends (all adult age and college grad gift) and they would like to do experience cave tubing.  Which company is better Buttsup or BZ or possibly someone else I have not found yet?  Can't remember who we used last time.  Last time, we got to go through a third cave away from the crowds coming in on buses so it was a little more personalized and a longer tubing trip.  I would appreciate any help from anyone who has experience with these companies or others that might be a good fit for us.  

• 2 weeks later...

Those of you who have done the cave tubing, was the car ride one hour to the cave tubing area?

Also, how far is the walk?  I keep reading a 30 minute walk in the jungle.  I have someone in my group who might not be able to do that.  I also emailed one tour company but no response yet.

Thank you for any help you can provide.

• 3 weeks later...

We have went twice and used .bz each time and had a great time.

To rcprncss, yes the ride is about an hour long but the tour guides make the ride fun along the way...telling you about their island, showing you different things along the way and even stopping to let you taste things. It definitely doesn't feel like an hour had passed by the time you get there. 

Also, .bz takes you to the owners place, right down the road from the cave tubing, and they feed you a home cooked meal and it's fabulous and hits the spot. 

• Like 1