Millennium Retreat Loinge

Klapka

Now that  the ship is Edgified, may I get things straight in my head about the Retreat.

It is open to all suite passengers.  There is a free bar at certain times of the day.  Canapés are served at certain times of day.

Have I got that right?  If so, what is the timetable?

2 hours ago, Klapka said:

Now that  the ship is Edgified, may I get things straight in my head about the Retreat.

It is open to all suite passengers.  There is a free bar at certain times of the day.  Canapés are served at certain times of day.

Have I got that right?  If so, what is the timetable?

You more or less have it right.  there is a full service bar that is open from somewhere around 7am until 11pm.

If they do not have your choice of beverage they will find it for you.  They are very quick to learn your preferences.  For example, if i went in to read for an hour or so early afternoon, they would bring me a beer.  Before and after dinner they would bring me a scotch...without asking.......I guess i am a creature of habit.

There is a self service cooler with water and soft drinks available 24 hours, as well as a coffee and tea.

The food service is a little more than canapes, but that is a good description.  There is a "breakfast" presentation with more of a continental presentation, a midday presentation for "lunch" and then late afternoon/pre dinner.  We never participated other than pre dinner and food quality was very good.

To be honest both DW and I cannot recall if afternoon tea is served as we were never there during that time period.

Edited by ScubesDad

I love celebrity suite perks with micheals and luminae, service in micheals could not have been better and food was just great in luminae. Seems the main difference in new edge changes to existing ships is a suite deck outside with hot tub, I like going in pool and new suite area is deck 12 wish it was added to deck 11 so it would be closer to pool on deck 10. 

Edited by George C

Thank you guys.  You even managed to negotiate past my poor spelling!

So, my wife can get a glass of champagne in the Retreat, if she feels like it - which is pretty well always.

• 2 weeks later...