Connecting Cabins - Problem only on M-class, or also for S-class?

DebInAntigua

I've heard - hopefully correctly - that connecting cabins on S-class don't have the same sound issues as M-class. Supposedly this is because in M-class the connecting doors are part of the wall between the cabin, and for S-class the connection is done with a little vestibule hallway at the front that can be closed to create a private connection between cabins with one outer door. (and the walls are still solid, same as a non-connecting cabin)

So, is it true that only M-class connecting cabins have the problem of hearing your neighbor's conversations and TV sounds, or is this an issue on S-class as well?

We have one connecting S-class cabin booked on a future cruise that I will definitely move if it's unlikely to be a quiet experience.

Also curious about how Edge handles connecting cabins. Ours in November isn't connecting but I am curious how they handled them in the latest design.

Connecting cabins on Solstice, Equinox, Eclipse and Silhouette use the vestibule approach...  On Reflection, connecting cabins are joined via a door between the stateroom interiors.