Sockets.

blackpool belle

All I can see in the foto are US and UK sockets. Are there any sockets useful to continental Europeans? That would be two-pin round sockets? Or, do we need to get a converter in order to charge and use our laptops, phones, cameras, and toothbrushes?

Thanks!

Maybe Hattie knows the answer to this.

Hello AzureGreen23.  In my experience, the Victoria and Elizabeth have European UK and US sockets, but the Mary has only UK and US. 

And none of the Cunard ships has Australia/NZ sockets.  Perhaps on the new ship.... 

Cunard Ships have two sets of plugs, UK 240 volt and US 110 volt. You will not need a converter. Further if you look at your chargers for computer, cell phone etc. you will usually find that they support dual currents. I carry a UK to US plug so that I can plug my computer and cell phone into the UK plug to charge, leaving giving me additional plugs. It also works at the Hotel in London before the crossing. 

There is also a low power razor outlet in the bathrooms of Britannia staterooms.   It is located above the mirror and accepts US style plugs (and possibly others).   Many use this outlet for their electric toothbrushes, travel waterpiks, etc.  

However, Cunard cautions against using their personal hair dryers as they may draw too much power for the stateroom circuits.  A hair dryer is provided in one of the  desk drawers.