Website Pricing Incorrect Today

syesmar

Just wanted to give a word of warning for today (April 13): the prices you see online after logging in may not be the correct price.

Yesterday, after logging in I could see some sale prices associated with my mariner number (aka private sales).  I had seen these for a few days.  Today, I could not see them and the prices had raised considerably.  Not sure if the sale had expired, though, I called HAL and in fact it’s some sort of glitch.  The prices I saw the other day are still accurate, although not visible initially on the website by simply logging in.  The representative gave me the promo code/internet sale code and it doesn’t expire for quite a few days.

One workaround after I called was to access HAL’s site via the Email I received yesterday, and the prices matched what I had seen before.  Just wanted to pass that along for anyone cruise shopping today, you may want to verify pricing by phone.

All the Best!

Edited by syesmar
  • Thanks 1

Crazy For Cats,

Yes, the special fares to which I was referring expire 4/26.  If you have the email (mine was sent 4/12 although as early as Wednesday I could see the fares), you can see the fares by clicking on the Email. 

Happy Sailing! 

Isn’t that interesting.  Today some of the private fare prices are less expensive than they were yesterday.  I logged in to see one specific itinerary and the prices went back to yesterday’s.  Is this the same leader page you get?

DA60672A-24A6-4BC5-A998-16916ADC1C72.jpeg

Edited by *Miss G*

Yes, Miss G.  That's the offer page.  I just experienced something "wonky" still!  There's one cruise on my short list that when I first accessed it via email it was the sale price.  Then after 20 minutes or so of surfing, I did another narrow search (within the special sale) and it came up again $200 MORE!  So I closed out again, went back to my email and then accessed it again via a new filter and then it was $200 LESS again!   I am getting screen shots, but would advise anyone who's shopping to verify, because the difference can be hundreds of dollars per person.

Edited by syesmar

If I do not log in the HAL website consistently gives me pricing in Canadian Dollars ... once logged in it switches to US Dollars .... go figure, as I live in Atlanta GA and use hard wired internet through Google Fiber ......

The gnomes in the HAL IT system like to be VERY mischievous me thinks!

Edited by AtlantaCruiser72

Yeah, the Canadian pricing was a tad annoying.  I’m in Canada currently but live in the US.  Somehow, today, it took me directly to the US pricing without logging in... but I am still in Canada. 🤨