Whisper Cape Town to Greenwich - a segmenters view

Silver Spectre

More common than you'd think. When we crossed from Chile to Argentina in January, we got an entry stamp and when exiting at the BA airport a week later, the immigration agents had a good laugh. The entry stamp was dated March, not January. They pointed it out to us, made a chuckling reference to "Back to The Future," and stamped us out.

• Like 1

A bit of a chilly day, 15c, calm seas though. Fresh oyster lunch in La Terrazza, Pool grill closed, all 1000 had gone by 1pm, late lunching guests rather disappointed!

Captains welcome tonight, I believe we have either 312 or 313 onboard, Fernando couldn’t remember which.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Stumblefoot said:

No way!  That’s down right crazy, if not just plain rude.  And, besides, who in their right mind wants to eat 4 dozen bivalve molluscs by themselves?

they arn't as big as those Colorado mountain oysters!!

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Easter Monday.

We are at 19 39 53 S  11 45 38 E and somewhere off the coast of northern Namibia.

Its 16.5c outside and overcast. We have a light swell, but nothing like the heavy rolling of yesterday evening. Sick tablets were available on Reception!

The Internet is a little better this morning and my Fbook photos finally loaded after 13 hours of trying.

A very busy Chronicles schedule today and Fernando is still desperately trying to flog a bunch of dead nags!

Oh, and it’s 23c at home.

1 hour ago, jpalbny said:

Nice colors, Silver! Glad you persevered and shared them with us, but sorry it was such a process.

Thanks JP,  they were posted from my phone and the upload process doesn’t seem to time out like my IPad does, so can just leave them. However can only post one at a time.