Tips with specialty dining package

53 minutes ago, John&LaLa said:

For what it's worth, I'm very happy with my reputation here. As far as Facebook,  that place is a minefield of really nasty people compared to here. Thank goodness for the CC mods

As far as post #39, I answered a question accurately.  Which is what I do most of the time.  And yes sometimes I throw in humor and sarcasm. It works for me.  Overall, I'm fairly helpful around here.

It is so easy to hide behind a keyboard but not so easy on a cruiseship.  I find it interesting that you say the FB page is a minefield of nasty people, however, you post more than most.  🙂 

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Colorado Babe said:

It is so easy to hide behind a keyboard but not so easy on a cruiseship.  I find it interesting that you say the FB page is a minefield of nasty people, however, you post more than most.  🙂 

On Facebook 🤔

Not really, way more time here. I never hide on a cruise ship. I rarely do Meet & Mingle, but I run into people all the time.  Most speak positive, many ask about Bella. 

No doubt, there are several that dont care for my opinions.  Such is life, odds are not everyone likes you. I'm good with that.

I see Thor agrees with you. That alone is telling me a lot.😉

Edited by John&LaLa
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, John&LaLa said:

On Facebook 🤔

Not really, way more time here. I never hide on a cruise ship. I rarely do Meet & Mingle, but I run into people all the time.  Most speak positive, many ask about Bella. 

No doubt, there are several that dont care for my opinions.  Such is life, odds are not everyone likes you. I'm good with that.

I see Thor agrees with you. That alone is telling me a lot.😉

You have been a great topic of conversation on many ships!  LOL!

20 hours ago, John&LaLa said:

Not really accurate. There may be something built into the total, but it is not 18%.

I still struggle that the price is the price, but online it includes a gratuity,  and onboard it does not. And so they add an extra 18%

You’re correct. I went back and read the T&C’s and they indicate service charge is included but not the amount. 

1 hour ago, El Abuelo said:

You’re correct. I went back and read the T&C’s and they indicate service charge is included but not the amount. 

FWIW, adding the 18% to the onboard purchase only started about a year ago.

9 hours ago, Colorado Babe said:

Then why did you ask on post 39?  Do you get a special thrill being sarcastic all the time and trying to make others feel less superior then you?  I just don't understand why you have to be so condescending all the time.  On the FB page many have blocked you--Your reputation is definitely following you.       

Are there posts on this thread I have missed?  Have the Mods removed something. I don’t know anything about Facebook but John is one of the most helpful and knowledgeable posters on CC. 

Edited by Tree_skier
  • Like 1