My Roll Call is not appearing in search

The Roll Call "finder' tool has not worked in months.  CC has a notice up about this on the right side of the screen (or bottom on phones):

• Our Roll Call Tool is experiencing technical difficulties; new Roll Calls are not being added to the tool.  Locate your Roll Call by browsing the specific ship Roll Call forum; then don't forget to "bookmark", favorite or follow the topic.

It's easy to find if you don't try to use the tool.  Not sure why you had to point out that the tool doesn't find it, if you already know how to find it.

Someone else apparently does no know how to find it, as they started another one yesterday

5 hours ago, Essiesmom said:

Not sure why you had to point out that the tool doesn't find it, if you already know how to find it.

My guess is because the OP wants to use the tool to find it, but was unaware that it’s not working. I’m sure they found it by scanning through the individual Roll Calls. But sometimes it’s a pain to look through a page or two full of them to pick out one specific date. Especially considering they all have similar thread titles, with the date being the one thing that sets them off. I think that’s what the OP was getting at. They’re trying to use the finder tool to go straight to it. 

1 hour ago, Organized Chaos said:

My guess is because the OP wants to use the tool to find it, but was unaware that it’s not working. I’m sure they found it by scanning through the individual Roll Calls. But sometimes it’s a pain to look through a page or two full of them to pick out one specific date. Especially considering they all have similar thread titles, with the date being the one thing that sets them off. I think that’s what the OP was getting at. They’re trying to use the finder tool to go straight to it. 

That's why they tell you to bookmark your roll call.

2 hours ago, gnome12 said:

That's why they tell you to bookmark your roll call.

Obviously the OP had not seen the notice about the finder tool not working (the same notice that advises bookmarking one’s Roll Call).  Clearly the OP was trying to let CC know that the finder wasn’t picking up their Roll Call, thinking there was an error as to that Roll Call.  All the OP needed here was my reply above letting them know the finder tool isn’t working, and quoting the Notice. 

6 hours ago, Turtles06 said:

Obviously the OP had not seen the notice about the finder tool not working (the same notice that advises bookmarking one’s Roll Call).  Clearly the OP was trying to let CC know that the finder wasn’t picking up their Roll Call, thinking there was an error as to that Roll Call.  All the OP needed here was my reply above letting them know the finder tool isn’t working, and quoting the Notice. 

Even without the notice, bookmarking the page makes sense. 

12 minutes ago, FloridaCruiseGal said:

My Roll Call For the Diamond Princess Sept 9-18, 2019 does not appear on the list of roll calls.

I am unable to create this date and cruise, Circle Japan.

Please generate a new Roll Call for this date.

The roll call tool isn't working, but there is a roll call for your cruise.

https://boards.cruisecritic.com/topic/2521263-around-japan-9th-sep-2019/

It can be found by going to Roll Calls/Princess Roll Calls/Diamond Princess Roll Calls/ and then search for the date. If you bookmark it, you won't have to search for it each time.