JEWEL - HAVEN

Was looking at deck plans for Jewel. Don't see a Haven bar or restaurant . All I see is a pool and spas. 

Is there a private bar and restaurant on this ship for Haven? Wanted to book Haven, but don't see the point if no private areas available.

Has anyone been in the Haven on the Jewel, and can advise me?

Thank You

15 minutes ago, tampadee said:

Just book a suite if there is no Haven restaurant.

I agree with this.  Haven on Jewel class ships is not worth the extra money, a regular SF, SE or SC suite with a spa pass and you’re all set for a lot less.

We've done the owners suite on the Jewel (and the Pearl) and loved 'em...these suites have access to all Haven amenities, but aren't physically located within the Haven area itself.  We've checked out the actual Haven areas on both ships, but they're small and you're correct--there's no restaurant up there. (To us, that hasn't mattered...because breakfast and lunch are served in Moderno and we get all of the other perks--including butler, concierge, embarkation, etc--and we enjoy the atmosphere of that restaurant.)  I can't recall if there's an actual bar up there...or just that the butler would bring drinks to you there if you requested it. 

If you're looking for a Haven with a bar and restaurant in it, then the Jewel probably isn't the ship for you.  That being said, though, we love the Jewel (we'll be on it again in the fall--first time since its recent rehab, so can't wait to see what they've done).  It's definitely not one of the mega-ships, like the Joy or the Bliss...but we've loved the crew and the service every time we've been on it.  

If I remember correctly, the Jewel was the only ship in the fleet that didn't have the deluxe owner's suites up the set of stairs from deck 14.  There used to be a lounge up there overlooking the pool for use of Haven guests.  It had seating, games, food and a very fancy coffee machine.

I'm guessing though that it was probably taken out on the last refurbishing.