"improved" schedule for Getaway in Stockholm

tyrannosaur

I was following the news of Norwegian cutting short 2 days on Getaway 04/27 sailing, and I hope there will be a satisfactory solution for all fellow cruisers.  I should also report that I received a email from TA today that Norwegian changed our upcoming summer Getaway Baltic cruise schedule to dock in Stockholm instead of Nyshahamn, to "enhance the guest experience" as the email stated.  My understanding was Norwegian stopped calling in Stockholm last year, and I am glad that Norwegian decided to call in Stockholm again.  Now I just have to figure where in Stockholm the ship docks 🙂

This is a huge improvement.  It might not be listed yet, but I'd try here:  https://www.portsofstockholm.com/vessel-calls/ .  But please plan out a backup in case the Getaway can't dock in Stockholm.  If there are wind or current issues, the ship will need to be diverted to Nynahamn.  So anyone traveling on a large ship should be prepared to understand how they will handle a last minute diversion.

yes we were on Baltics on sister ship Breakaway last year

original itinerary was Stockholm proper and was switched to Nynashamn a few months prior

the previous year Getaway was supposed to dock in Stockhom but only managed a couple of times during the season

Was last minute diversion to Nynahamn